The Beavers communicator badge requirements as of February 2021 are listed below:
- Learn how to make a phone call.
- Learn your phone number.
- Learn how to send an email or text message.
- Spell your name in Morse code, semaphore, the phonetic alphabet, or using pictures and symbols.
- Try to work out a simple message given to you in Morse code, semaphore, the phonetic alphabet, or using pictures and symbols.
You will find some resources to help you on the downloads page.
- Practice Morse Code using torches.
- Morse Code can be writted in dots (.) or dashes (-)
- Most districts have their own email systems setup. Ask your administrator if they can set up an email for your young people to practice with.